A nurse is planning care for a client who has cirrhosis of the liver which of the following actions
pi3 compute module
- Determining judgment and planning abilities. A nurse si employed at a long term care facility caring for clients with dementia. Which of the following nursing diagnosis should be included on nursing care plans for these clients? Ineffective family coping; The nurse is asked to test a client's skin turgor.
- what are the first signs of cirrhosis of the liver; pei board; gpupdate failed to set the policy mode; honda civic price paid. ... A nurse in an acute mental health facility is planning care for a client who has anorexia nervosa.
- As a nurse providing care to a patient with cirrhosis, it is important to know the signs and symptoms, nursing management, complications, patient education, and treatment for this condition. In the previous NCLEX review series, I explained about other gastrointestinal disorders, so be sure to check those reviews out.
- The purpose of a liver cirrhosis diet is to prevent or reduce complications, and promote liver health (2, 3). The diet limits sodium and increases protein. Low Sodium. Limiting your sodium helps your body eliminate excess fluid. Fluid buildup — especially in the legs and abdomen — is a common complication of cirrhosis.. "/>
- The nurse is caring for a client who has cirrhosis of the liver. What nursing action is appropriate to help control ascites? a. Monitor intake and output. b. Provide a low-sodium diet. c. Increase oral fluid intake. d. Weigh the patient daily. ANS: B A low-sodium diet is one means of controlling abdominal fluid collection.. . 2. The nurse is ...